Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ibbitson Family!

Those of you who are on facebook might notice that we plan on moving from Korea soon and I am so truly thankful to have been booked up since before April! I keep posting about my friend over at August Joy Photography and this little lady is her! How cute are her kids? SO CUTE!  (Check her out HERE)  We had a quick photo session and then it was our turn! Keep an eye out, I will be posting our photos from her soon with a big announcement! (No no no, we're not pregnant so you can stop asking me!--Message to my sisters.) Also I would like to thank my friend ZAYDA for being my oh so lovely assistant and getting the little ones to smile for the camera.  Click on her name to see her new family portrait site!
Enjoy!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I completely didn't realize you blogged about our session. Thanks again love!